- University of Westminster, London, U.K. (Master in International Business and Management with honors, 1999)
- University of East London, London, U.K. (LLM, Master in Laws, 1998)
- Universidad Anahuac, Mexico City, Mexico (Attorney at law, 1996)
- Grupo Gran Vision, General Counsel 2003- 2011
Known as the biggest construction and development Group in los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico, and ranked by “Grupo Expansion” as the 10th biggest construction company in Mexico.
- Cervantes Sainz, S.C., Associate 2001-2002
Cervantes Sainz has been recognized by prestigious international legal organizations such as Chambers, Latin Lawyer andWho’s Who.
- Jáuregui Navarrete, S.C., Associate 1999-2001
Ranked as the Best Mexican Law Firm by The International Legal Alliance Summit & Awards.
- Basham Ringe y Correa, S.C. 1992-1994
Recognized in different publications, such as Chambers Latin America, Chambers Global, Who’s Who Legal, Latin America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Practical Law Company (PLC).